provide you the brightest pictures that I wanted to collect from the streets the earlier day. But the pictures which I clicked are in the very happening of the event which is impactful at large. This is Krishna but trust me, definitely not treated as one. In India, every thing’s related to god achieves respect and love but these real gods’ sitting on streets struggle for even one time meal. I got to have a quick conversation with Krishna’s father i.e Yogesh. He told me that they belong from Rajasthan and traveled all the way to Mumbai to make some business for their survival. Even after selling such balloons, they don’t have a place to take shelter or food to eat. Listening to this, I got nostalgic as there are many in this city who get nothing and ultimately walk on the path which is illegal. Without thinking a lot, I decided to walk without wasting much of his time as he was busy selling. There are factories all across the globe which manufactures toys for children. Toys are made to bring a curve on sad faces and make children happy and occupied. One must’ve have played with a toy too in his/her life and can understand the joy of playing around with toys. But can you feel the pain of a child selling toys? In the age where he should be playing with toys, he is selling one. Furthermore, this is Deepraj with his 2 sisters selling toys. He is 13 years old and I don’t know if he should be doing this or not but this is his mode to survival. He has to sell toys for his family so that they can get timely food and a shelter to sleep. Like Deepraj, I saw a lot many guys standing on the road side. There was one thing which was in common with all of them and that is that they had a smile on their face but with deep pain in their eyes.
Monday, October 5, 2015
provide you the brightest pictures that I wanted to collect from the streets the earlier day. But the pictures which I clicked are in the very happening of the event which is impactful at large. This is Krishna but trust me, definitely not treated as one. In India, every thing’s related to god achieves respect and love but these real gods’ sitting on streets struggle for even one time meal. I got to have a quick conversation with Krishna’s father i.e Yogesh. He told me that they belong from Rajasthan and traveled all the way to Mumbai to make some business for their survival. Even after selling such balloons, they don’t have a place to take shelter or food to eat. Listening to this, I got nostalgic as there are many in this city who get nothing and ultimately walk on the path which is illegal. Without thinking a lot, I decided to walk without wasting much of his time as he was busy selling. There are factories all across the globe which manufactures toys for children. Toys are made to bring a curve on sad faces and make children happy and occupied. One must’ve have played with a toy too in his/her life and can understand the joy of playing around with toys. But can you feel the pain of a child selling toys? In the age where he should be playing with toys, he is selling one. Furthermore, this is Deepraj with his 2 sisters selling toys. He is 13 years old and I don’t know if he should be doing this or not but this is his mode to survival. He has to sell toys for his family so that they can get timely food and a shelter to sleep. Like Deepraj, I saw a lot many guys standing on the road side. There was one thing which was in common with all of them and that is that they had a smile on their face but with deep pain in their eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment