Monday, October 5, 2015

Dadar Market

Dadar station is one of the busiest railway in Mumbai. It is also famous for its market. It’s said that one can get all possible things in dadar. It is a popular shopping destination for residents of central Mumbai. So I went to the flower market as it is the nearest one from the station it was crowded people buying and selling flowers the market  was full with different kind of flowers like Nelumbo lily, lotus, golden shower tree, marigold, jasmines etc
The thing which bought me to this place was children I came to know that in dader I will find children’s living a life no less then hell. Dadar is also very famous because of its political history . Mumbai some of the most powerful people live in dadar. Mayor of Mumbai lives in dadar and fomus sena bhavan is also located  dadar  . MNS chief Raj Thakeray lives their and many more. Starting from the station I saw this girl and boy selling flowers on the station
I waited there for at least 15 minutes hundreds of people passed from there but no one showed a concerned to them. Then I came out of the station on the western side.
This was the picture outside dadar station can you imagine living your life in such a dirty place even for a hour. The children’s  you see in the picture live there for 24/7 is this less then hell
The boy you see must be one or two years old is this how a boy shuld be treated. What should we call this, nothing but brutality
Is this the writ age to work you can imagine what will be the feature of this child. His life will end selling flowers. Whom should we blame it to was it his fault to take birth in a family which cant even fulfill his very basic needs no it was not. We all are sitting on such positions were we have some power to change things. We always wait for the time to come or else we leave it on others. This blog for days back was just 20 numbers.it was not importance more then that I am leaving you with some more picture. If we really have work for children’s first we have to understand them
Understanding is the only thing we don’t have and without it we cant change there anything.






   

No comments:

Post a Comment