Monday, October 5, 2015

Bal Ganesh 2

Gandhi  traveled India after coming back from south Africa. He always believe that the change starts from our own self. He traveled across INDIA to observe the real problems and its solutions. That’s how this idea of traveling from goragaw  to varsova came in to my mind all thanks to bapu. He most of the time use to travel on his feet and after Appling same formula  to my life I was able to know that if you have to explore  the real problems of children’s in India you have to walk(talk)  so I kept on walking.  I reached oshiwara which is a posh are of andhari(w) there I meet this wonderful bunch of musicians(boys) carrying heavy dhol’s on their back

I interacted with them I came to know that all of them where bellow, the age of 16 years . the smallest of them Mahesh was 9 years old. that left me with no words. I still decided to ask, where are you going ? They answered. We are going to next destination where we have to again play the band for four hours. So that some people and lord ganesha can enjoy. I kept on moving next image was of  Ganesh and bal Ganesh siting together without no concern for their safety. They both with one adults where sitting on the end of a truck with no barricades.

 India is full of religions, but why are we forced to follow a religion without knowing about it. if  a adult has all rights to choose a religion why not a child. He must also have all rights to choose his religion

When we choose best school for children

When we choose best clothes for them

When we choose best food for them

When we try to do our best so that we can provide them with best life style

Why do we surrender all our best in front of  religion      

Let them also fly and see all the colures of religion and choose the best out of it


I will keep walking just be with me, as it is great to share the journey with you all 
Dhruv Souran
(M.A.C.J.)

No comments:

Post a Comment